Solarcentury is one of the world’s most trusted and respected solar panel companies. They have put solar on more types of site than any other company in the industry, and have won multiple awards for product innovation.
To showcase Sunstation, their latest state-of-the-art panel with a case study of a well-known owner.
To show solar installations and panels in the UK, and give a sense of the buildings’ users and local areas.
- A lifestyle/portraiture shoot with designers Wayne and Gerardine Hemingway (co-founders of Red or Dead) creating imagery appealing to the key demographic for the new panel. (45+, relatively wealthy, environmentally conscious).
- The rapport with and between Wayne and Gerardine shines through, and essential to creating the warm and relaxed images that the client needs.
- Mast shots aerial views of the panels in situ, showcasing their unique low profile and cutting edge design.
- We photographed a variety of installations using masts and safety harnesses, on buildings ranging from local leisure centres to huge Sainsbury’s distribution hubs, working with installers and site managers.
- The incidental imagery was shot with a more travel/documentary feel, showing the humanity and activity of the places.